Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daily Flash 2011



I found out today that both Sarah and I will have stories in the Pill Hill Press anthology Daily Flash 2011: 365 Days of Fantastic Fiction. I love flash fiction. This is why my writing credits include Flashshot, Drabble, the Phone Book and MicroHorror.com.

Short, odd, little stories are not as easy as they might seem to write. It takes hard work to get a whole story, beginning, middle and end, into 100 to 500 words. There is something special about writing these small stories that makes me come back to them again and again. I will probably always come back to writing flash. It is awesome to have a collection of more than three hundred flash stories in one book, particularly when both Sarah and I will appear in the same collection.

No comments: