Saturday, July 10, 2010

Circle of Dishonor Now Available

Today I got the following email from Jessy Marie Roberts at Pill Hill Press:

Just a quick note to let you know that Circle of Dishonor is now available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Circle-Dishonor-Gwen-Mayo/dp/1617060240

It takes a little while for all of the information to upload to their server (including the cover image), but it should be on there within the next couple of weeks.

Congratulations!
Jessy

Being the sort that can't resist seeing for myself, I had to go take a look. She was right. My first novel is available to order. The cover doesn't come up yet, and a search of other online bookstores was a little disappointing. Right now, Amazon is the only place you can order Circle of Dishonor. Still, my book is out. The official publication date is July, 4. Now it is time to get the details of that launch party worked out.

No comments: