Monday, July 19, 2010

Launch Party Date Set

August 9, 2010 at 6:00 PM is the official launch of Circle of Dishonor. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the copies I have ordered will arrive in time for the party. They are supposed to be on their way to me, but until they are safely here I'm not going to rest easy.

The venue for the launch party will be Natasha's Bistro and Bar. I wanted a downtown location because most of the book is set in old Lexington. Natasha's is in the heart of the streets Nessa would have walked. The owners also have a lot of experience in working with authors and other artist. They work hard to make their bistro a unique space where art and music thrive. It should be a great place to hold the launch. If you're in the Lexington area I hope you'll join me in celebrating my debut novel.

No comments: